gross miscalculation

I pulled out the remains of the Whippoorwill this morning and counted stitches. 567. Five hundred sixty seven stitches! For context, at the end of section 2 (the place where I’m currently at) should be 403. I’m 164 stitches over.

Now, to justify this a little, my original intention was to make the shawl bigger, and I’ve apparently done that. By my “calculations”, I’ve added 30 additional rows, and at 164 stitches per row, that makes for somewhere near 4000 (four thousand) extra stitches.

I’m thinking that all I need to do now is some kind of border and I’m done. Now…to find a simple, small border…

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “gross miscalculation

Comments are closed.