This week was my first “no down time” week – which occurs every 1st and 3rd week of the month. These are the weeks where I basically have to carry my house with me. But this is Thursday night, I have 1 more event to go, and guess what? I’m still here and I’m still sane.
Here are some of my highlights:
- I made it through the week without ANY fast food. YEY! This means that a) menu planning worked, and b) fiscal responsibilities won out over hunger on the day that I didn’t bring dinner.
- I survived my first Greek quiz (got a 90%, which is not fantabulous but it is respectable since I’ve not seen greek for nearly 2 years).
- My Greek TA doesn’t mind if I knit during class, which means that those socks that are on my “2012 Goals” list – just might get done by May.
- No one showed up for bible study on Wednesday (they all had excuses, and they were good ones) which means that a) I actually had time to do the Greek homework that was due today and b) next week’s lesson is already prepared. Double bonus!
- I’ve decided that Fridays are OFF LIMITS for anything other than my day job – which means that come 5:00 PM tomorrow – I’m on “ME” time.