I’ve hit some “semester milestones” this week. I had a Quad A course that is now finished (as of this week). Next week is Spring Break. And I’m taking the day off tomorrow (ostensibly to “study” for my midterm, but who knows….). I’m going to a friend’s house to knit tonight. Now I just need to decide how to spend tomorrow.
Here are my options.
- Sleep late, wait until Amy goes to work and then stay home and study.
- Sleep late, get up and go to the library at Trinity and then study.
- Sleep late, get up and go to the library at Trinity, study and then go for a drive to somewhere interesting and study some more.
- Sleep late, get up and go to the library at Trinity, study and then go for a drive to Long Grove, study some more and then treat myself to the yarn store there.
- Sleep late, go somewhere for breakfast, go back and sleep some more and then study.
- Sleep late, forget the studying and watch movies and knit all day. Then study on Saturday.
Now, which option will I choose? Tune in on Saturday to find out!