Wow – I can’t believe that I’ve had 100 posts on this blog! Today marks the 101st post – a very momentous day indeed.
I went to bed at a very reasonable time last night and fell asleep very promptly, which is rare for me. But then I woke up at 1:30 and couldn’t fall back asleep, I just sort of snoozed my way to 6AM. What’s keeping me awake? Stress. Here are my activities for the next 3 weeks (I’m not writing these down for sympathy sake but for illustration sake, although if anyone would like to volunteer a large McDonald’s sweet tea…no, never mind – that would be playing into my addiction…can’t have that!).
- Tonight: Compass (8th grade small group at church) from 5-9
- Tomorrow: Bible study from 8:30-10:30, then breakfast with the group until…noon. Then off to JoAnn’s to get journal making stuff and then off to Trinity to study.
- Sunday: church, prep for Compass, then Compass again Sunday night, in between which I’ll be studying for Quiz and Finals
- Monday: QUIZ in Carson’s class (for which I hope to have studied….)
- Tuesday: my other class
- Wednesday: big project at work due (which I am about 1/2 way done) then bible study that I’m leading
- Thursday: study for finals
- Friday: study for finals
- Next Saturday: study for finals
- Next Sunday: serve at church both services and…. study for finals
- Monday Week: Carson’s final (which will be the death of me, I think)
- Tuesday Week: Other Final
- Wednesday Week – Dec. 22: Here are the projects that need to get done: (1) New website for Financial Aid, (2) New Database system for Public Safety (which includes a new website), (3) New revisions for a web database for Off Campus Programs. Normally, any ONE of those would cause me to panic, but I have ALL THREE to do.
The ONE highlight in all of this will be going to the Sing-A-Long Messiah concert on the 20th. Yeah SAL Messiah! (I’m listening to it now so that I’ll know all the words – wish me luck with that!)
Back to my original question: stress is good, right?